I was given the Liebster award by Tuke . Again, thank you!
So what’s a Liebster you ask? Yeah I didnt know what it was too and figured I dig more, read other blogs that got it too and it’s actually quite fun.
It’s basically a blog tag used to inspire bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Yup, it comes with rules.
1) You link back to who nominated you
2) Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you
3) Once all questions are answered, you nominate 11 bloggers with less followers, giving 11 questions of your choice.
4) You cannot nominate the blogger who tagged you
5) Provide a link to the post for the bloggers you nominate, letting them know you tagged them.
Now, I’m not exactly a very private person,but I do believe in honesty so whatever my answers are Tuke, know they are honest…..I think. Lol
1) WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE POST ON MY BLOG?
Well, I’m quite certain I do not have a favorite, but I do love the pictures with the white tee and red ankara skirt. I’m a certified stalker on your blog and check for new posts I can relate to!!
2) WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO START BLOGGING?
Nothing really. I was never one for blogs but I needed a way to get audience for my craft with the new website I was getting done and figured I add a blog to it and next thing I know, it’s a work in progress and I totally love it. Now it’s not just crafting, it’s about hair and movies and life in general.
3) WHAT IS THE COOLEST/MOST INTERESTING PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN TO AND WHAT WAS SO GREAT ABOUT IT?
I haven’t been anywhere really cool. I did go to a really cool theme park in Houston and this one ride I went on was a freaking thrill. I also visited the Chocolate Museum in Köln but went at the time when the fun part of it had been cut down. I still found it cool though but let’s hold out for a much cooler place.
4) WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU HAVE GIVEN YOURSELF 5 YEARS AGO?
5) WHICH BLOGS/WEBSITES DO YOU CHECK ON A DAILY BASIS?
Well, aside from trailing blogs I like which doesn’t count, I would have to say Google. I find myself constantly searching for new info regarding hair and Google’s my source!!
6) WHAT’S THE MOST ADVENTUROUS THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE?
I’m the most boring woman on planet earth so I haven’t been so adventurous….except hmmm, does online dating count?
7) HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE PROPOSED TO?
On carousel, riding the same horse and he whispers in my ear!! Sadly this didn’t happen. I got mine on a cellphone and still tease him about it. Story for the kids eh!!
8) WHAT IS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT?
That could probably be the day I realised I was head over heels in love with Gorgeousness….yup, that is def it.
9) WHAT’S THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE YOU HAVE EVER FACED?
That’s easy….learning a new language.
10) IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING YOU WANTED FROM ANY RESTAURANT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST LUNCH AND DINNER?
Breakfast made by Gordon Ramsay and Jamie Oliver in my apartment, lunch by my favourite Aunt with my recipe and dinner in a g6 made by Gorgeousness. He doesn’t get points for display but that’s ok, I suck at food display too!!
11) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE?
Deal or walk away.
I do not know 11 bloggers, managed to search and found a few more to add to the ones i already knew:
- Brittny Kunkle
- That African chic
- New dawn
- Ike Chioma
- Ugu Ukam
- Ifu Ennada
- Sputnik sparrow
- My misch masch
1) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT TROLLS?
2) COKE OR DR PEPPER?
3) JACK BAUER OR JAMES BOND?
4) WHAT’S THE BEST MEAL YOU HAVE EVER HAD?
5) IF YOU HAD TO PLAY A ROLE AS A SUPERHERO, WHICH WOULD YOU BE?
6) WHAT’S THE CRAZIEST THING YOU’VE EVER DONE?
7) WHAT’S THE MOST HILARIOUS THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU?
8) CAKES OR ICE CREAM?
9) YOU JUST GOT 1HOUR WITH DONALD TRUMP, WHAT WOULD YOU SELL HIM?
10) WHAT MOTIVATES YOU TO GET OFF YOUR BED?
11) WHAT HAS BEEN THE MOST IMPORTANT LIFE LESSON YOU LEARNED?
Yup, that’s it !!
On a side note, I finally saw the movie Divergent and in my opinion, it was 2 hours of nothing. And I hear three more installments? Good gawd!!!!